Join Silver Compass at their first Global Gourmet event, part of the Great Bath Feast 2014!
On Sunday 12th October 2014, from 11am – 4:30pm, The Shed in Bath will host a menagerie of exciting travel themed culinary events, including:
Live Cookery Demonstrations with Michelin Star Chefs:
Sam Moody, Executive Chef at The Bath Priory, Bath
Hywel Jones, Executive Chef at Lucknam Park Hotel, Colerne
Interactive displays from some of the regions best “foodie” suppliers, including:
- The Shed’s own cheese specialist – offering a Cheese Tour of Europe
- Fine Wines Direct UK, Cardiff (Wine supplier to The Shed) – showcasing wines from New Zealand, South Africa, North and South America
- A coffee experience with award-winning Barista, Jose Melim, from Easy Jose Coffee, Bath
- Chocolate adventures with Hotel Chocolat, Bath
- Olive Oil and Balsamic tasting with Olive Oil “Sommelier” Michael North, The Olive Trail, Shepton Mallet
Inspiration for Gourmet Travel from some of our favourite partners, each showcasing one or two of their favourite destinations
- Riviera Travel – small group journeys and river cruises through the wine regions of Europe
- Travel 2 – highlighting the best gourmet destinations in New Zealand and South Africa
- US Airtours – tailor-made travel to the best food and wine regions of the USA
- Sunvil Traveller – South American specialists tempting you to explore this colourful continent
- Cox and Kings – with their “Masterchef Travel” collection of inspirational culinary journeys
- Superbreak – tempting you to steal away on the British Pullman, the Orient Express and other highly indulgent short breaks.
We are delighted to be supporting our partner charity, Farm Africa, in their “Food for Good” campaign, which is helping end hunger in Africa – for good.