Silver Compass Cruise Holidays
As an independent travel agent and cruise specialist, Silver Compass not only have the expertise and experience to recommend the perfect cruise for you, we also have access to hundreds of destinations, thousands of itineraries and dozens of cruise lines to ensure we always have the most suitable cruise for you.
Our partnerships with amazing river cruise experts like AmaWaterWays, ocean specialists Seabourn Cruises or luxury and adventurous providers Azamara Luxury Cruises – as well as a wide range of other cruise companies – you can be assured we’ll always have the right cruise, ship and destination for you.
Explore Amazing Destinations
Multi destination ocean cruises provided you with a wide range of sights, activities and culture whilst giving you all the comforts of a luxury ocean liner.
- Experience medieval Europe and the beautiful Mediterranean
- Discover the stunning Northern Lights and the Arctic Circle
- Relax and unwind in luxury in Latin America or the Caribbean
Go beyond the beach with a river cruise holiday. Exciting cultural and dining destinations make river cruising a real delight for those looking for more than the ship.
- Experience the beautiful Danube from Budapest to Prague
- See the sunset on the sacred Ganges in India
- Savour culinary delights along the Seine in France
Foodies and cultural aficionados look no further. We can put together the perfect cruise package taking in the local cuisine, activities and much more.
- Travel the Mekong River in Vietnam, taking in local markets and cuisine
- Enjoy the festive fanfare at a Christmas Market on the Rhine or Danube River
- Savour classic tastes on a French Wine cruise, or exciting new world flavours in Africa
Ocean and River Cruise Holiday Experts
Here at Silver Compass, we’re proud of our extensive first-hand knowledge of cruise holidays – it’s our area of expertise.
Whether you’re looking for a few days of relaxation or a lengthy excursion – whether you’re after ocean or river cruises – we have an abundance of cruise types, ships, and suppliers to choose from. You’re certainly not short of options.
In fact, we’d be willing to bet the hardest part is making the decision. With so much choice, things can get a little complicated. That’s where our travel advisers come in.
We’re on-hand to listen to your specifications, and guide you seamlessly through the process of booking your dream vacation – whatever that entails. We have offices in Bath and in London. Please get in touch to learn more about what we can offer or to arrange a visit.
Choose Silver Compass to book your cruise… the rest is plain sailing.